Join us on IRC: #infoanarchy on irc.oftc.net — channel blog
Bring back infoAnarchy, the first site to report on the coming age of abundance. Revive infoanarchy.org blog & wiki - donate BTC to 1J66guL99svkrDzEerVhammM938niMUC5G
From iA wiki
See also: Opinion
- For security purposes a risk analysis may provide a rating of an attack probability.
- Network packets may be rated for a processing by nodes.
- In file sharing networks, rating is an overall evaluation of a file's dependability. This includes whether all sources' for a file: filenames match, sizes match, and amount of instances of a file.
- In collaborative filtering or open source activities a rating may be awared based on reputation or contributions to a project.
- The concept of "rating" can also be applied to such topics as trust.
- RVW (Semantic standard for ratings. check hublog.info)