Join us on IRC: #infoanarchy on irc.oftc.net — channel blog
Bring back infoAnarchy, the first site to report on the coming age of abundance. Revive infoanarchy.org blog & wiki - donate BTC to 1J66guL99svkrDzEerVhammM938niMUC5G
From iA wiki
Taken from project FAQ:
Projects Which Use Gecko
Using the Gecko engine:
- Mozilla - the cross-platform, extensible, skinnable, pluggable, browser suite that won PC Magazine's best browser.
- Mozilla Firefox (originally Phoenix) - Mozilla's eventual goal, breaking the browser into faster, individually downloadable pieces. This will eventually be incorporated into Mozilla's suite and replace Mozilla's current browser. Uses the Keep It Simple, Stupid principle for a smaller footprint and faster operation. Already has many more skins than Mozilla. Why switch to Firefox?
- Galeon - A GTK+ spinoff. Based on Mozilla, same principle as Mozilla Firefox.
- Epiphany - GNOME's new webbrowser. Same principle as Mozilla Firefox.
- Camino - Stand-alone browser for the Macintosh, more stable than Apple's Safari.
- GhostZilla - Ghostzilla can show Web pages discreetly within literally any application you work with.
- Salamander - for Linux (and possibly Unix) written in C, that uses the GNOME2/GTK2 libraries. It uses the Gecko for compatibilty with the internet standards.