Bring back infoAnarchy, the first site to report on the coming age of abundance. Revive infoanarchy.org blog & wiki - donate BTC to 1J66guL99svkrDzEerVhammM938niMUC5G
From iA wiki
A framework is a overarching theoretical model that guides activity. Frameworks are like templates in that they help reduce starting from scratch. Frameworks lend support to design, engineering and modifications to specifications, policy or administration of systems, etc.
- .NET and the Mono platform based on the .NET framework
- An API is a general framework for programming
- Gecko is an open-source, extensible Web browser framework
- Kademlia is a defined framework for a peer-to-peer network
- JSP is a framework for making dynamic web pages
- RDF is an acronym for Resource Document Framework
- MFC A framework for programming under Windows
- WxWindows is an open source C++ GUI framework for cross-platform programming
This framework can be used to represent a cycle for achieving outcomes.
1. First get the strategy right - define the overall purpose (target > method > goal) and set the system in the right direction, finalise codes, standards, protocols, etc that are needed for your outcome.
2. After the strategy is set, get the operations going - deliver the product, service or software after careful consideration of cost and market, clients.
4. Next, turn to people or human resources like users, good guys, big boys or pioneers, etc that can be recruited, educated and how with integration they too, can be used to help deliver the goods. Complexity systems, projects and organisations usually require management or skilled administration, moderation, supervision, coordination and support.
5. And finally, leadership, at all levels to provide widespread innovation and change. Once leadership has been applied, return to a review of the initial strategy and start the framework cycle again.