Anonymous hosting providers can host a website without revealing your identity.
Most anonymous hosting providers have strict acceptable use policy and do not constitute a safe haven for illegal activities. Instead, anonymous hosting is intended for people with a need for extended privacy - for example, bloggers exercising their right for free speech (see this discussion).
Anonymous providers that require no identifying information
Providers in this group do not require any identifying information like customer name or address. A hosting account is an equivalent of a numbered bank account. Obviously, this gives the best identity protection. When a provider itself is unaware of customer identity, this information cannot be revealed even by accident like lost backup tape or employee mistake.
- YoHOST.ORG http://www.yohost.org
- Katz Global http://www.katzglobal.com/
- Shinjiru.com http://shinjiru.com/ (http://hostingmalaysia.net/)
- Anonymous Speech http://www.anonymousspeech.com/
- http://www.ultimate-anonymity.com/ (minimal shared hosting only)
- Karaboga http://karaboga.net/
- Zentek http://www.zentek-international.com/
- SwRacks http://www.swracks.com/
- Egold web http://www.egoldweb.net/FAQ.htm
- VindoHosting http://www.vindohosting.com/
- Goip International http://www.goip.com
Anonymous hosting demanding identifying information
Hosting providers in this group demand identifying information but promise to keep it private.